Tuesday, November 6, 2012

To Blog or not to Blog?

Welcome -

Honestly, this is a little scary.  I write in private.  Most, if not all, of my writing has been thus far - for me.
In real life, I am a gregarious and extremely outspoken person.  However, my writing life evokes my hermit-able (I hope I made that up) side, the side of my soul that longs for solitude.  I begin this blog in hopes of bringing my separate lives together.

In fact, for months I have tried to come up with a fitting blog name.  My original idea was "To Blog or not to Blog?" Then, "The Occasional Blogger" came to me which I figured might be more appropriate since I'm not certain how often I will blog - if I will blog at all - or if I will have anyone following my blog? 

After pondering over the juxtaposition of privacy and blogging, The Private Blogger was born.   

Now off to vote I go...

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment